[WSBARP] ending LLC when parties don't agree.

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Jul 31 12:59:08 PDT 2024

See also RCW25.15.297(5)  crt can appoint person to wind up activities.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
1800 Cooper Point Road SW Bldg 11
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

PLEASE NOTE:  our new address above.

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

[R_Alan_Swanson-WH-200]

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.