[WSBARP] Off topic referral for DC Based Attorney/Veterinary Malpractice

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Wed Jan 24 12:55:44 PST 2024

Sending this  request out on state level (apologies for cross posting):

I am looking for a DC based attorney who could advise on a potential
malpractice case against a veterinary dentist who basically killed PC's
cat by failing to follow through with proper and necessary aftercare
after removing cats teeth for Stomatitis. Cat developed fatty tissue
disease, and other complications and died in hospital. PC went to
dentist 7 times after surgery,  seeking help with aftercare. Dentist
assured PC that weight loss was normal, refused to give steroids for
swollen mouth, pain medications or any suggestions on helping with lack
of eating. PC finally had to hospitalize cat with feeding tube.
Egregious facts. Young cat, only 7 years old.

Can anyone refer me? Virginia Dentist. PC lives in DC. Cat died in DC.

Thanks, in advance.

-Shaun

--

_PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, I HAVE MOVED MY OFFICE
AND CAN BE REACHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW ADDRESS:_

_LAW OFFICE OF SHAUN WATCHIE PERRY_
_PO BOX 348_
_GRAPEVIEW, WA 98546-0348_

_(TELEPHONE, FAX,  EMAIL, and WEB PAGE  remain the same):_

_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | Email:
shaunwperry at swp-law.com | __Web Page: www.swp-law.com [2]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._

Links:
------
[1] tel:206.260.1411
[2] http://www.swp-law.com/