[WSBARP] ancillary probate

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Mon Jan 8 12:33:26 PST 2024

The only difference I've seen is reference to the original estate in the opening paragraph of the petition:
Petitioner ___ respectfully shows as follows:
1.            Ancillary Proceedings / Jurisdiction.  Decedent died a resident of Lincoln County, Oregon on (date).  Decedent's Estate was probated in (year) in the Probate Department of the Circuit Court of Lincoln County, Oregon under Case No. _____.  At the time of the Oregon probate action, the Decedent owned property in Pierce County, Washington, the disposition of which was not resolved by the Oregon probate action.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.