[WSBARP] Referral - Protesting Governmental Contract Award/Process

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Feb 19 09:22:57 PST 2024

Greetings -

Apologies for duplicate posting, trying to cast a wide net.

Have a PC that is a contractor from the East Coast, who was participating
in the bidding process for a government contract here in washington. They
are needing guidance as they believe there to be issues/flaws with the
process.

I have no further information as to whether this was a
road/transportation project, a building, or a stadium.

If you or anyone you know is well-versed in this area of law and knows the
rules regarding the requirements for publicly awarded contracts (apparently
there was a subjective portion of the process around the design component)
- please let me know and I will pass along the contact information to the
PC.

Thank you

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

*Mailing Address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

For All Meetings & Scheduling: info at williams-ruthlaw.com

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /