[WSBARP] Quiet Title Complaint

Karen Cobb kcobb at freybuck.com
Mon Aug 26 10:50:08 PDT 2024

Hi Justin.
I just completed a similar situation where I was able to identify and reopen the probates of the deceased sellers, obtain new letters testamentary, then have the PRs sign transfer deeds to avoid a quiet title action. Your situation may be a bit more complicated where one of the prior owners is an entity, but if you can locate the entity owner you can perhaps follow the same process.

Karen L. Cobb
Attorney at Law
Frey Buck PLLC
(206) 486-8003<tel:(206)%20486-8003>