[WSBARP] Worldmark

Dwight Bickel dwight at dwightbickel.com
Thu Apr 18 12:00:35 PDT 2024

I have been an "owner" of Worldmark, The Club for decades. It is not accurately called a "timeshare;" it is a program that provides annual credits used mostly for vacation resort accommodations at any of the locations owned by Worldmark. I just returned from one of its locations at Marble Falls Texas. I'm very familiar with its rules, and the disparity between the cost to buy credits in that program from the developer [Wyndham Destinations], and the resale value.

Feel free to call to discuss.

Dwight A. Bickel