[WSBARP] Worldmark

Rich Holland rich at pnwle.com
Tue Apr 16 13:23:30 PDT 2024

I know nothing about any particular impetus that might be causing that now (besides 'looks around' all of this ...) but in my experience from a decade or so ago was that you can almost always pick up World Mark/ Wyndham memberships on e-bay for pennies compared to their purchase price.  The annual fees, cleaning fees etc., if I recall correctly, pretty quickly eat significant amounts of the money you are "saving".  I see it as similar to what is happening with VRBO - the property owner keeps dumping on more and more monetary and non-monetary demands and people stop wanting to pay it.

Check out this article from 2020.

https://www.classaction.org/news/class-action-claims-wyndham-timeshare-owners-repeatedly-lied-to-in-sales-presentations

Thank you,

Rich Holland, WSBA# 23921