[WSBARP] ULD 14 day notice to pay or vacate

Jimmy Garg jimmy at jimmygarg.com
Wed Oct 4 14:59:37 PDT 2023

DRC Mediation statutes expired.

Jimmy Garg, Esq.
Jimmy Garg, PLLC
300 Lenora Street # 1063
Seattle, WA 98121
206-580-3790 (p) 206-736-3218 (f)
Notice: Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, then NO exchange of information by virtue of e-mails or other communications will create an attorney-client relationship, including a duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.
Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.  Thank you.
Please note that due to COVID-19, this office is not currently accepting in person appointments.