[WSBARP] Staffing recommendations - not a legal question

Dominique Zervas dominique at zervaslaw.com
Mon Nov 13 10:27:12 PST 2023

Greetings Listmates -

If any of you know of any great legal assistants or paralegals who either live in or near Bellingham or are planning or hoping to move up here, could you please put them in touch with me? We are desperately seeking additional staff members. The sooner the better.

Thank you, thank you!

Sincerely,

Dominique Zervas

ZERVAS LAW, PS
1909 Broadway
Bellingham, WA 98225
360.733.2010
http://zervaslaw.com<http://zervaslaw.com/>

Exceptional Service – Meaningful Solutions
Real Estate • Land Use • Business Formation • Estate Planning & Probate

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION  DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.  This email communication contains confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.