[WSBARP] Municipal liability

Charles Isely charles at iselylaw.com
Fri Mar 31 12:40:31 PDT 2023

Research the "public duty doctrine."  That I, believe, is what the municipality will argue with respect to why it's not liable.

Charles A. Isely, Attorney at Law, P.C.
205 East 11th St., Suite 102
PO Box 61983
Vancouver, WA  98666-1983
360-993-1200 (office)
360-567-0165 (fax)

Licensed in Washington and Oregon

Confidentiality: This email is confidential and protected by the attorney client privilege, work product doctrine, or other nondisclosure protection.  If you believe you received this email in error, please inform me; and then delete all copies of the email from your inbox, sent folder and deleted folder without disclosing, printing, copying or storing the communication.  Thank you.

Charles A. Isely Attorney at Law, P.C. does not agree to accept service of Washington or Oregon state court pleadings by e-mail or fax, unless Charles A. Isely provides written consent with respect to a specific pleading.