[WSBARP] Referral for a Quiet Title Action King County

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Fri Mar 24 10:34:32 PDT 2023

Hi, I believe the client needs a referral for a quiet title action.
Lien with no reconveyance. Paid off in 1998?
Dad died in 2014 and then mom died several months later. The oldest daughter, 1 of 4 kids, opened up Mom's probate and then closed it without dealing with Real Property.  2022 she came to me and I informed her that King County will not allow her to go back and join the two parents into one probate so she could reopen mom's probate and give a deed to the 1 sibling that they agreed to if they signed off.   As to Dad, a LOPA might work. But as to lien, quiet title?
If interested, send me an email and I will forward directly to the daughter.
Thanks, Mike

[cid:83a0476e-9a8b-4395-9b7d-8a3ff8b28789]