[WSBARP] Referral - Land Use

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Fri Mar 24 10:18:19 PDT 2023

Patrick,

Happy to start with an initial consultation with the HOA president. Land
use and HOA work is part of my typical practice.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*