[WSBARP] Recreational Vehicles

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Thu Mar 16 17:02:23 PDT 2023

Hey Bryce,

For sake of getting corrected (which I would really appreciate) if they own
their own RVs, I have handled these a pure ejectment actions as I do not
believe they fall under LLT act or MHLLT act. Doing 2 now due to no rent
and violation of county solid waste regulations. So, hope I’m right.

Corrections please!

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

*Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee’s
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and
we encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.*