[WSBARP] I would love your vote for the RPPT Probate and Trust Council Member position

Bowman, Sarah B. Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com
Fri Jun 30 12:32:41 PDT 2023

Fellow Colleagues:

I would appreciate your vote for the RPPT Executive Committee Probate and Trust Council Member position. You should have received an email via survey monkey today with a voting link that is unique to you. Voting is now through July 7th.

I welcome the opportunity to work with the Executive Committee on assisting with probate and trust matters. I have been an estate planning and trust attorney in Washington for more than 17 years. My practice focuses on complex estate planning, probate estate and trust administration, charitable planning, family office structuring and management, and resolving trust and estate disputes. I work with a variety of clients on planning matters, including assisting business owners, entrepreneurs, multi-generational families, fiduciaries, and trust and estate beneficiaries. I am also active in my law firm as Co-Chair of the Associate Development Committee and an active member (and former Chair) of our Women in the Profession Committee.

I look forward to the opportunity to collaborate more with our fellow RPPT colleagues and to strengthen our work within the RPPT Section.

Please reach out with any questions! I appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,
Sarah Bowman
[K&L Gates LLP]<http://www.klgates.com/>

Sarah B. Bowman
Partner
K&L Gates LLP
925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
Seattle, WA 98104-1158
Phone: (206) 370-7818
Fax: (206) 370-6246
sarah.bowman at klgates.com<mailto:sarah.bowman at klgates.com>
www.klgates.com<http://www.klgates.com/>

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of K&L Gates LLP. The contents may be privileged and confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me at Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com<mailto:Sarah.Bowman at klgates.com>.-5