[WSBARP] Org Chart Creation

Paul Okner paul at fremontlawgroup.com
Tue Jun 27 12:43:10 PDT 2023

Client owns approximately 100 real estate assets in a variety of different
LLCs, trusts, etc.  We'd like to create a nice visual representation of the
organizational chart and the hierarchy of all the entities, preferably in a
format that can be easily modified in the event of transfers, deaths, and
so forth.

Seems like a job for GPT-4, or perhaps just some simple software function,
but google is not giving me any clear winners.

Do you have any recommendations for apps or services that would accomplish
such a task?

Sincerely,

-Paul Okner
*Fremont Law PLLC*