[WSBARP] Statute of Limitations on Insurance Claims

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Thu Jan 26 11:30:06 PST 2023

Hi, Listmates.
I'm helping a client make a claim under an insurance policy-their business was damaged by a neighboring business springing a leak and flooding into their store.
What if any statutes of limitation or administrative rules in WA affect the time in which a claim can be made under an insurance policy in WA? I don't think we have a problem because the events happened within the last year, but I'd like to make sure.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson
PO 20403