[WSBARP] RCW 64.90

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Mon Jan 9 10:48:30 PST 2023

Jeff-

With regard to your questions:

1. See RCW 64.90.245(6)(c) (presuming that the map is a survey)
2. See RCW 64.90.400(1)

I hope that helps.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law
Partner

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com
lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.