[WSBARP] Referral for WA & OR Licensed Construction Defect Attorney

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Tue Jan 3 17:58:16 PST 2023

Colleagues,

I was contacted by the son of a current client who built and sold a single-family residence (as a sole proprietor) several years ago in Oregon.  He was licensed, bonded, and insured.  The buyers are now pursing claims for construction defects and resulting damage to the home.  Status is pre-suit, though he believes a lawsuit is imminent.  The homeowners are represented by Ball Janik in Portland.  PC currently lives and works in the Tacoma area.  I would like to refer him to one or more colleagues who are licensed in WA and OR and have experience handling construction defect lawsuits and related insurance coverage issues.  I would assist him myself but I let my OR license lapse years ago.  Please let me know if you are (or know of) someone who can assist.

Thanks in advance!

[uc%3fexport=download&id=1W3rEcChy0_E0cCfV5up02mkhwnL6eWIs&revid=0B4P5JoIHdbFaR29EbHlRWHFseFV5STZpSUVGeUNPWldkVDFVPQ]
Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com<http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.