[WSBARP] Removing Judgment Lien

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Tue Feb 7 09:41:00 PST 2023

I think you end up back in Bankruptcy court either way.  I'm one of those
"title people".  In my experience, a judge will gladly set aside a judgment
that was entered AFTER bankruptcy had been started but, for whatever
reason, it's not uncommon for attorneys not to ask for a judgment lien to
be set aside or stripped from a house.

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com