[WSBARP] OT Looking for Business/Property Insurance Recommendations

Mark Anderson marka at mbaesq.com
Wed Aug 23 10:12:42 PDT 2023

Dear All:
I just saw this post on another listserv and thought some of you might have recommendations I could pass along.
My clients have two businesses, both of whom had this insurance obtained by a broker in Bellevue.  The clients are fluent in Korean, but they have limited English language skills.  There (sic) long time insurance broker is also Korean. He has completely screwed up their insurance coverage, and they just found out today that the insurance on one of their properties is being canceled effective August 31.  This is occurring while they are in the process of rebuilding the business after a fire destroyed the building.

I am looking for a recommendation for an insurance producer (agent) who can help these very nice clients obtain appropriate insurance coverage. It is an added plus if the producer or someone in their office is fluent in Korean.

Thanks in advance.

I will pass along any recommendations.  Thanks.
Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.