[WSBARP] eviction of at will tenant

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Fri Aug 18 10:21:40 PDT 2023

This one seems a bit wilder than I'm used to.  What about a trespass
action?  It's a 5th wheel.  You aren't removing him from his home, you are
removing his stuff from your property?

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com