[WSBARP] eviction of at will tenant

Dewey Weddle DWWeddle at msn.com
Fri Aug 18 09:50:40 PDT 2023

Oh Wise Ones,

I have a client who needs to get someone (a family member) off her property.  He is living in a fifth-wheel owned by my client on her property and he will not leave.  It is my understanding, and I could very well be mistaken, that a "tenancy at will" is now known as a "tenancy for an indefinite period."  Regardless of the nomenclature, I am puzzled as to how to proceed.  Eviction or ejectment or what?  If any of you have any sage advice and forms you would be willing to share, I would forever be indebted to you.

Hope everyone is doing OK and is having a pleasant summer.  Don't complain about the warmth.  In about two months you will be singing a different tune.

As always, kind regards,

Dewey ​​

Law Office of Dewey W. Weddle, PLLC

909 7th Street