[WSBARP] Testamentary Division - Zoning lawyer wanted

John Kutscher jkutscher at khbblaw.com
Fri Aug 4 15:07:53 PDT 2023

Ladies and gentlemen:

I would like a zoning lawyer with experience in testamentary division. Let me know. Please put the lawyer in touch with me. The work is at least to advise four co-heirs about strengths and weakness of their proposed or yet to be proposed map for a testamentary division. The inherited parcel is in unincorporated King County.

Cordially,

John S. Kutscher  Of Counsel  KHBB Law PLLC  705 Second Ave., Suite 800, Seattle, WA  98104  Mobile Phone:  (206) 507-6706