[WSBARP] Juno Auto Response. Re: Recommendation Needed

laj-laws at juno.com laj-laws at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 10:08:03 PDT 2023

Mr. Johnstone will be unavailable later this week, but feel free to leave him an email here or a voice message at 888.298.1647.  He will get back to you early next week if you don't here from him sooner.

For those of you in the Northwest, enjoy this nice, warmer weather we all are looking forward to as we finish up with the month of April.

The Law Offices of Larry A. Johnstone, Attorney at Law, PLLC