[WSBARP] [External Email] Referral--Real Estate, Burien Area, Spanish-Speaking Attorney

Allen Sakai asakai at jgslaw.com
Thu Apr 27 09:58:57 PDT 2023

Dear Dave:
Contact my associate, Maria Rios Martinez at maria at jgslaw.com<mailto:maria at jgslaw.com>
Allen R. Sakai
Attorney at Law
Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S.
10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 801
Bellevue, WA 98004-5044

Phone: 425-454-2344, ext - 106
Fax:  425-646-8889
asakai at jgslaw.com<mailto:asakai at jgslaw.com>
www.jgslaw.com<http://www.jgslaw.com/>

This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call to (425)-454-2344, or by reply to this communication.