[WSBARP] Referral

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Wed Apr 19 08:47:58 PDT 2023

Hi Mark,

This email is not responsive to your post; however, I've meant to contact
Ohana for a while.  I have a client who named Ohana as a secondary trustee,
following his sister.  Should I have him contact Ohana now? Thank you!

Jan

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 8:39 AM Mark Vohr <mcv at ohanafc.com> wrote:

> Apologies in advance for multiple posts, but I have an individual for whom
> we previously provided fiduciary services who is having ownership issues
> with the cemetery (located in King County) at which he owns several plots.
>

> Seeking an attorney who has experience working on these kinds of things.
> If this is you, please email me directly and we can discuss the parties for
> conflicts check
>

> Regards,
>

> Mark
>

> *Ohana Fiduciary Corp.*
>
> *A Washington Chartered Trust Company*
>
> *Mark C. Vohr, J.D., CPGC, Principal*
>
> *155 NE 100th St., Suite 209 Seattle, WA  98125*
>
> *T:  (206) 782-1189 F:  (206) 782-1434*
>
> mcv at ohanafc.com      www.ohanafc.com
>

> CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
>

> This communication may contain information that is confidential.  It was
> intended only for the named or a specific recipient.  If you have received
> this communication in error.  Please delete it immediately and contact the
> sender to advise them of improper delivery.
>

> This communication is not intended to provide legal advice to the
> recipient.  The sender does not represent you as legal counsel and neither
> this communication or any conversations you may have with the sender
> creates an attorney client relationship with the sender.  If you seek legal
> advice please retain an attorney, but it will be someone else.

> others.***

*Jan Kelly, JD/MBA*Attorney at Law

JK Law
PO Box 1964
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Direct Line (702) 338-6733

*Licensed in Nevada and Washington*.

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this
message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality
and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.