[WSBARP] "Linkage" Agreement

Paul Drayna paul at draynalaw.com
Tue Apr 18 19:26:00 PDT 2023

Hi Chris, I've always wondered if this practice could be challenged as a
"tying" violation of antitrust law.

Tying the Sale of Two Products | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)
<https://www.ftc.gov/advice-guidance/competition-guidance/guide-antitrust-laws/single-firm-conduct/tying-sale-two-products>

Paul S. Drayna
Attorney at Law
phone:  425-844-2575
site:  www.draynalaw.com
email:  paul at draynalaw.com
<https://www.facebook.com/paul.drayna.jd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulstephendrayna/>
The contents of this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you
have received this in error please delete the original message and notify
the sender immediately. Thank you.