[WSBARP] property sale contingency form

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Fri Apr 7 13:23:01 PDT 2023

Here is what I use. Copy and paste, please!

SALE OF BUYER’S HOME: This Agreement is contingent on Buyer selling Buyer’s
real property located at _____________ (the “Contingent Property”).

Deadlines: No later than ___ (60, if blank) days after mutual acceptance of
this Agreement, the Contingent Property must be under contract (the
“Contingent PSA”). The Contingent PSA must have a closing date of no later
than ___ (105, if blank) days after mutual acceptance of this Agreement.
The Contingent PSA may not be contingent itself on the sale of that buyer’s
home. Within 3 days of mutual acceptance of the Contingent PSA, Buyer must
deliver a copy of the Contingent PSA to Seller and Closing Agent.

Termination: If Buyer fails to timely enter into the Contingent PSA, or if
the sale of the Contingent Property fails to timely close due to no fault
of Buyer, then upon notice to Seller this Agreement will terminate. Buyer
must deliver this notice no later than two days after failing to either
timely enter into the Contingent PSA, or close on the sale of the
Contingent Property due to no fault of Buyer.

Waiver: Buyer waives this contingency upon any of the following events:
Buyer enters into the Contingent PSA that has a closing date later than the
deadline set forth above; the Contingent PSA is itself contingent on the
sale of that buyer’s real property; or the sale of the Contingent Property
fails to close due to Buyer’s fault or breach as seller.

Closing Date: The Closing Date will be three days following the closing of
the sale of the Contingent Property. This Closing Date supersedes the
Closing Date shown on page 2 of this Agreement, if a different date is
shown there.
Craig

Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #103, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Changes to Tile and the QCD
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/quitclaim-deed-explained>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.