[WSBARP] Question about when judgments become liens against the homestead

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Sep 28 15:25:48 PDT 2022

I suspect the problem you might run up against is the title company not
accepting the fact that the property was homestead property the entire
post-judgment time, and not be willing to insure around it.  I'm not
familiar with probate processes, but there may be a way to get the
probate court to determine which are liens, and the title company would
likely respect that determination if the judgment creditors were given
proper notice.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148