[WSBARP] Is a manufactured home real property in Wasington?

Jayne Marsh Gilbert jgilbertatty at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 18:33:17 PDT 2022

 Gotcha!
    On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 02:59:08 PM PDT, <sdonahue at sdonahuelaw.com> wrote:

 <!--#yiv7622729282 _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv7622729282 #yiv7622729282 p.yiv7622729282MsoNormal, #yiv7622729282 li.yiv7622729282MsoNormal, #yiv7622729282 div.yiv7622729282MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7622729282 a:link, #yiv7622729282 span.yiv7622729282MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv7622729282 pre {margin:0in;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New";}#yiv7622729282 span.yiv7622729282HTMLPreformattedChar {font-family:Consolas;}#yiv7622729282 p.yiv7622729282msonormal, #yiv7622729282 li.yiv7622729282msonormal, #yiv7622729282 div.yiv7622729282msonormal {margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;}#yiv7622729282 span.yiv7622729282EmailStyle23 {font-family:"Calibri", sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv7622729282 .yiv7622729282MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {}#yiv7622729282 div.yiv7622729282WordSection1 {}-->
Yes, Jayne,  The manufactured home is community property.  But I wanted to be clear when I filled out the petition that the parties did not own real property.  We’ll have to figure out how to distribute the manufactured home once we are into negotiations about property distribution.  He’s probably buy her out.

Susan

SUSAN DONAHUE

Law Office of Susan Donahue

125 West 2nd Avenue, Suite “B”