[WSBARP] Juno Auto Response. Re: Bad/lazy developer - regulatory oversight? Thoughts on getting recourse?

laj-laws at juno.com laj-laws at juno.com
Tue Sep 6 14:13:28 PDT 2022

Mr. Johnstone will have limited availability as we approach the Holiday Weekend, but feel free to leave a message here or on the toll-free 888.298.1647 number.
If he is not able to get back to you this week, he will reach back out to you next week beginning Tuesday, September 7.

Be safe and have a Wonderful time with family and friends as we celebrate Labor Day.

The Law Offices of Larry A. Johnstone, Attorney at Law, PLLC