[WSBARP] recording restrictive covenant

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:13:30 PDT 2022

Ever since they became authorized to practice law. ( I missed the memo)   Last week Snohomish County refused to record a deed with the surveyor's legal on the face.  We sent a runner back ( can't e record twice) with a legal from the title company to attach as an exhibit ( with both parties permission). Recorder required the runner to hand write part of the title company legal above the surveyor's legal before they would record.  This of course made the legal wrong but it needed to record to meet a 1031 deadline.  Now we get to try to fix the mess.   The counties are out of control.