[WSBARP] Asset search

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Wed Oct 12 09:53:49 PDT 2022

'Mates, I have a client who needs a search of assets, starting with real
property, of a defendant currently in default. Search begins in WA and TX.
Apparently I need a gumshoe. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks as always. And remember, that was just one game....

CB
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #103, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Co-Ownership of Real Property by Single People
<https://www.fsbolawyers.org/blog/tenants-in-common-agreement>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.