[WSBARP] Background Check on Prospective Tenants

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 12:19:52 PDT 2022

I don't have current experience with those services, but out of state
services may not be familiar with our restrictions on screening for
criminal convictions.  If not the owner of the property, but rather a
manager doing the screening, probably better that they don't have access
to conviction information, IMHO.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148