[WSBARP] Amending HOA By-Laws

Patrick McDonald pmcdonald at podymcdonaldlaw.com
Tue Nov 22 09:50:46 PST 2022

Hi Jeff,

RCW 64.38.020(1) provides that, unless otherwise provided by the Bylaws, the Association can adopt and amend bylaws. This would give the board the authority to amend the Bylaws if the governing documents were silent (subject to the restrictions of RCW 64.38.025(2)).

Patrick McDonald
Pody & McDonald, PLLC
1000 Second Avenue, Ste. 1605
Seattle, WA 98104