[WSBARP] Joint tenants with Right of Survivorship

Paul Drayna paul at draynalaw.com
Fri Nov 18 14:36:09 PST 2022

Seems to me that last deed should sever the JTWROS, but I'd be interested
in hearing from underwriting counsel at a title company or two.

Paul S. Drayna
Attorney at Law
phone:  425-844-2575
site:  www.draynalaw.com
email:  paul at draynalaw.com
<https://www.facebook.com/paul.drayna.jd>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulstephendrayna/>
The contents of this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you
have received this in error please delete the original message and notify
the sender immediately. Thank you.