[WSBARP] Scrivenor's Error on Deed

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Nov 1 15:42:39 PDT 2022

It's not brave. I am dyslexic. I tell my clients when they onboard which is
why for everything I do from EP to sending out pleadings or Deeds (which
were signed by the Executor BTW), I ask them to verify because I truly do
not see when I make simple transposition errors.

But I hate it. I hate making mistakes and having it slip through the
multiple processes in place that are created to guard against it.

I like knowing that I don't have to change it - but I think I will simply
because it will make me feel better.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /