[WSBARP] Personal Representative Oath Affidavit vs Declaration

Jeremy Hyndman jeremy at basalt.legal
Tue May 17 10:41:49 PDT 2022

I often do a declaration but had a probate order bounced back in King County recently because it was not notarized.

Very truly yours,

Jeremy Scott Hyndman, Esq.
Managing Attorney

[Basalt Legal Logo]

6 1/2 N. 2nd Avenue, Suite 200
Walla Walla, WA 99362

T: 509.529.0630
F: 509.525.0630

www.basalt.legal<http://www.basalt.legal/>

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended to be used only by the recipient or the recipient’s authorized agent.  Any unauthorized use or distribution may be prohibited by law.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the message, and any attachments, from your files.