[WSBARP] Repeal of Torrens

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 18:28:00 PDT 2022

Glory, glory Allelujah! Mine eyes have seen the glory etc.

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had to deal with that abomination. And I love Dick Beresford, but … what a racket (and he’s not even in King County).

I have one I’m still working on that required a quiet title action because three generations had transferred a commercial property via REKs without once transferring title under Torrens. Only one of them was still alive.

Please sign the bill, Governor. Just sign it!

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone