[WSBARP] Belated DRC Certificate

Maxwell Glasson max at glassonlegal.com
Wed Mar 23 16:44:32 PDT 2022

Provided the offer of repayment meets the standard set forth by statute, I think he complied and can include the additional months in his complaint.

Maxwell B. Glasson

Glasson Legal, PLLC

8 Boston Street, Suite 2

Seattle, Washington, 98109<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>

206-627-0528<tel:206-627-0528>

max at glassonlegal.com<mailto:max at glassonlegal.com>

www.glassonlegal.com<http://www.glassonlegal.com/>

WA# 51948  NV# 13339  CA# 292356

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED. THE INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL TO WHOM OR THE ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.