[WSBARP] Sharing RE Commission

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Thu Mar 17 11:11:26 PDT 2022

It is also a violation of the RPC’s.  If a realtor wants to give the client a discounted rate for their commission because the client’s attorney notified them of a property to be listed, that would probably be ok.  But there can’t be a kick back to an attorney.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578