[WSBARP] Hawaii divorce w/ Wash property

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Thu Mar 10 10:35:57 PST 2022

Dwight, this is exactly the answer I did not want to hear.  Has anyone
done a procedure like this that can help me, or do it themselves?  Thanks.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.