[WSBARP] Reconveyance as a Part of Quiet Title Action

Athena Dickerson athena at detsparlaw.com
Thu Jun 16 10:20:33 PDT 2022

Hi Mark,

Any chance you would be willing to share your forms for this, I haven't done this in some time and need to refresh what I have.

Athena Makratzakis Dickerson
DETHLEFS SPARWASSER<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fdetsparlaw.com&c=E,1,3MignbV7JN3fDW35Ex6-X8EUG7nEGjNuKTlfq-Aje1rdb6fDs8Yt68iJDkX__xogulPxvRxqczE1jab42wQRIayCHjlfyP0fLjpZdlZRIPinoeG9OpKmAQ,,&typo=1>
REICH DICKERSON PLLC<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fdetsparlaw.com&c=E,1,bLSaO3IzGA_4xpDLui54w20Gh4qqnIdqihOO9lsFaFpEr3IyQlnxxNFTiURyp45gMfqeZoZNVArN8uCnWCEWoTGD7jQGcUGBlkqV6h6b1rlgrg,,&typo=1>
100 Second Avenue South, Suite 190  I  Edmonds, WA 98020
P  425.776.1352  I  F 425.776.2467
athena at detsparlaw.com<mailto:athena at detsparlaw.com>

This message and the documents attached to it, if any, contains confidential information from DETHLEFS SPARWASSER REICH DICKERSON PLLC, is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential under applicable law, and/or may contain attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message and its attachments, destroy any hard copies you may have created and notify our office immediately.