[WSBARP] Speeding Easement Users

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Sat Jun 4 10:14:35 PDT 2022

I have counseled clients to place speed limit signs which have worked with
reasonable neighbors. What does the owner of the property say?  Before
installing speed bumps you might inquire with the local fire dept to see if
they approve as the bumps can be obstacles for emergency vehicles. If they
give approval, then it becomes that much more reasonable to install.
*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege