[WSBARP] Elevator installation?

Patrick McDonald pmcdonald at podymcdonaldlaw.com
Fri Jun 3 19:44:18 PDT 2022

Lisa,

That is crazy. I would run as fast as I could away from this vendor. This is a highly regulated industry.

The vendor should provide the contract and thereafter it will likely need significant revisions to give the condominium association some measure of protection.

Patrick McDonald

Pody & McDonald, PLLC
1000 Second Avenue, Ste. 1605
Seattle, WA 98104