[WSBARP] REETA question

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Jan 19 15:23:57 PST 2022

  1.  In all cases, if you need more space, put info for at least one parcel in the slot, and say “see attached” and attach a page with the additional info.
  2.  I have people squeeze their signatures onto the single line. Or I have person A send me an email saying “I designate person B as my agent for purposes of signing the REETA” and let person B sign as agent for all, reciting “as agent for all grantees.”

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.