[WSBARP] Question regarding Washington State Tort Claim

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Wed Jan 19 13:55:00 PST 2022

Hello, Listmates.
Throwing the wide-net on this one. Apologies if it appears in more than one of your List-Servs.
I have a client on a separate matter who has asked me a question about submitting a claim to the state for damage to his car. Apparently his car got damaged by some rocks that were kicked up in some way by the state doing some road work. He's going to have get the entire car repainted. Anybody willing to talk to him about it and see if it is something he should pay for some help with?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson