[WSBARP] Late Filing of unsecured Creditor claim

Leighann Hansing hansinglegal at outlook.com
Mon Feb 28 20:31:47 PST 2022

The PR can reject the claims and force them to file suit.  The drawback is that the PR can be on the hook for their attorney's fees if they do file suit and prevail. If it's a nominal amount compared to the funds available, then it may be easiest to simply pay the claims (unless your decedent died more than 2 years ago.)