[WSBARP] Off Topic - Termination of Parental Rights

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Mon Feb 14 07:32:30 PST 2022

I need to find a strong law firm to refer two PCs to.  The first issue is a
termination of parental rights matter that has been going on for more than
two years.  The PC prior attorney (public defender's office in Skagit
County) has made several mistakes including a serious conflict of interest
situation with the presiding judge.  Additionally, it appears that this is
a CPS problem case.

I do not do this kind of work.  However, I think that if a law firm can
represent them in the Termination matter that in the process of that the
Attorneys will find that there is a lawsuit to be filed against the State
or County for many violations of the PCs rights.

If you are interested in this case, or know someone who may be, please let
me know and I will connect the attorney with the PCs.

Thank you.

Jim Doran

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law