[WSBARP] Dry Cleaner Issues

Stuart Ainsley stuart at glgmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:38:34 PST 2022

I have a client in the south end who has a small shopping center he wants to sell.  He had a dry cleaner in the center and is trying to deal with environmental issues with regard to the cleaner.  Looking for a referral for someone who has experience dealing with these issues.

Stuart

Stuart M. Ainsley
Attorney
GOURLEY LAW GROUP
THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
SNOHOMISH ESCROW
P.O. Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
Fax: (360) 568-8092

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.